Tuesday 6 March 2012

Blogaliscious!



Shanti
Who knew blogging could be so much fun?
A week has whizzed by and it's time for an update...

Sunday at Oasis was lovely as always, with the two meetings with John and the magical Jewel Cafe in between. I remember when I first came to Edmonton and how struck I was with the Jewel Cafe patrons. So many warm and genuinely open-hearted people, so many smiling faces... For sure, there's more nourishment on offer than just what's on the menu.

John is off now to Scotland where his first meeting is scheduled today (Tuesday 6 March) in Edinburgh and from there he heads to Findhorn for a three-day Seminar. For more information on these events please visit John's official website by clicking here.

Meanwhile us Edmontonians get to Do-Be-Do, i.e. be and do what we Know; softening and tuning in to that subtlety of goodness within, whatever the 'weather'.

Tomorrow I'm having dinner and a dialogue with a mystery guest; someone who's been attending John's meetings for about seventeen years. This sure-to-be-interesting discussion will be recorded and uploaded for your listening pleasure by next week.

Before I sign off, I'd like to encourage you to make use of the opportunity being offered here which is to send in a question you'd like John to answer. For those of you seeking Truth and wanting greater clarity in life, simply click on the word 'comments' directly below this post. Any published comments will appear and at the end there is a box for you to type your own comment/question for John. Follow the prompts and send it in (anonymously if you prefer). Below this new Post you will see the earlier Post (the very first one) and there are 8 published comments/questions which you can view by scrolling down to the end and clicking on the 'comments' word at the end of that first post. But please type your new comment under the newest Post, always. Soon I will be selecting questions from both those earlier comments and any new comments posted here. Those questions will then be asked to John and his answers made available right here in the form of a podcast. (Check the inaugural post last week and click on the link to listen to the recent dialogue session between myself and John).
Until next time,
Love,
Shanti

4 comments:

  1. Hi John, my question revolves around the conscience manifestation of the heart. Is there such a thing? and how can I develope my abilty, incorperating the MORE of me, aswell as the outermost of my surface life? Rodolph Eugene, Oregon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This question was answered by John! Listen to it by going to the Post titled 'Moving Forward'. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Hello dear John,I would really enjoy to have satsang with you! Upon reading your book 'Unvieling Reality', I am very curious about your concept of being *okay with what is*. In my daily meditation,I am easily able reach that state. Yet,for some reason,when I leave my meditation and aquire something in the mundane,I am not in that same *okayness*. Is there a way to secure *okayness* thru-out the day? Sat-Anurag Ananya Poona, India

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This question was answered by John! Listen to it by going to the Post titled 'Moving Forward'. Thank you.

      Delete