Tuesday 8 May 2012

Coming Home

John de Ruiter




It was so lovely to see John and Leigh Ann back at Oasis on Sunday. It's like some very important part of me has now both relaxed and straightened up again. I can see the goodness available by John being away for a few weeks; so that we Edmontonians do not get overly supported. And it is good to face life's challenges without John for a while... but I still breathed a sigh of relief to see him again.


Speaking of support, I am currently house-sitting for friends and immensely enjoying some animal magic thanks to their most darling dog and two precious cats. One of my current cutting edges is true meeting - that instant, deeper level of true communion - which I confess isn't yet a constant ability of mine concerning people, but with my current furry housemates, it's a given! Being with them is a healing time for sure.


A couple of months ago, I was in the Dialogue chair and John spoke to me about cleaning up my act, so to speak. It was a dear interaction and if you would like to hear it you can do so simply by clicking here.


Looking into John's eyes now, the power coming through them seems to me more potent than ever - sometimes it's almost fierce - even though paradoxically there is always that beautiful softness too.  It is such a gift to be with him, to see those eyes, to be shown the way back Home by John.


As always, please type any questions you may have for John in the 'comments' directly below this latest Post.
Until next time,
Love,
Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment