Tuesday 15 May 2012

Springing into Summer


Can you believe it is already mid May and the Summer Seminar starts next month? If you would like any information about attending all or part of this upcoming Seminar then click here.   

I am loving all the green springing up around the city, as trees and shrubs turn bare branches into living colour and lawns transform the earth beneath my feet. 
And aside from the new growth without, I can see that the seeds planted by John during the Spring Seminar are also beginning to sprout and reach for the heavens within me and others in the group.  


I am not alone in saying that time itself is increasingly speeding up and, in alignment with this, I sense a veritable quickening as the planetary awakening reaches for the booster switch.   

I am subsequently able to see much more, including ever more subtle aspects such as my use of personality, like a familiar old car that I'm so used to getting around in, I've never really taken much notice of it. But everything is coming under the microscope now as my love of truth uses what is seen to turn into what I Know; a way of being that I love the most.  

I am anticipating another Q & A with John soon, so if you have a question you'd like him to answer then now is the time to post it in the form of a 'comment' below.  

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti      

1 comment:

  1. Dear John,
    I’ve been with you for many years and I’m still struggling with the belief that my life would be worth more if I had a relationship/family. I go through periods where I’m more relaxed about it but it keeps coming up again and again and I feel as if there is a certain waste of my life if I’m never to be in a relationship which is a possibility that I’m afraid of. I don’t seem to be able to let go of this want that I have. Any input that you can give would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete