Tuesday 22 May 2012

Creativity, Meeting and Moving


This past week I've been listening to John CD's and podcasts and painting prolifically. And I can't help but note the inner changes and similarities becoming reflected in my paintings. For example, the increased willingness to explore new ground and to give more attention to detail. 

'Buddha's Colours,' by Shanti George
Being creative is such a delight, and painting has always been meditative, healing and a sort of home for me.

On Saturday I left my artistic hermitude for a party and it was a great opportunity to meet others and (afterwards!) I could clearly see where (with whom) I'd been coming from a deeper heart-felt beingness and when self/person tendencies had 'done their thing' instead... Quite a noticeable difference! 

Today I have moved into new digs and as I settle into my new home without, I am increasingly settling into my true home within. Being delicate beingness is such a delectable choice and I am so grateful to know this deeper, truer way of being in my living. Of course John has been (and still is!) a tremendous help in this.

And some sparkling news! There will be another Q & A session with John in the very near future which means a new podcast soon for you to enjoy. Afterwards, there will be much more space for new questions.. so I encourage you to make the most of this great opportunity!  Look within and look at your life and see if you have a question you'd like to ask John - and if so, please type it in the 'comments' below.

Until next time, 
Love,
Shanti

1 comment:

  1. Dear JOHN
    still I feel not able to cope with the fact, that I cant be in Edmonton anymore. AND, that I am far away from others. I doubt that belief, but I am still in it- How to free myself in an honest way??? cause Lotterie did not work the last years. so much Love & gratitude Andrea (Kavya)

    ReplyDelete