Tuesday 1 May 2012

I'll Have What She's Having...


I am of course referring to the best drink in the Universe, the Cosmic Cappuccino!

On Sunday I was enjoying John de Ruiter on the big screen at the live broadcast at Oasis. When a woman in the dialogue chair expressed her delight and gratitude, John acknowledged what was transpiring with the words, 'cosmic cappuccino.' That brought about a giggle in me and in others both at Oasis and across the ocean in the Netherlands, from where the broadcast was coming.                        

Yes, that invisible, delectable, out-there, in-there, overflowing cup of goodness. And not only is it free, when you drink it, so are you! It's so easy to drink cosmic cappuccino when you're at a meeting with John, but I'm really starting to see how available it is in every day life too. The seeming cost, as John says, is only a misconceived perception...

It's been great to attend the live broadcasts and I felt just as connected to John and his transmission as I do when he's here in person. However, there's nothing like the real thing and I'm looking forward to seeing John on Sunday back here in Edmonton.

Tomorrow and on Thursday (2-3 May) John will be in Israel and for information on attending these two evening meetings please click here. 

There will be another Podcast uploaded next week, meanwhile I encourage you to make the most of the opportunity to send in a question for John if you have one. Simply type it in the 'comments' below this Post.

Until next time,
Love
Shanti

3 comments:

  1. Lawrence Ding Harris1 May 2012 at 20:45

    I will be up coming to Edmonton this year for a seminar and my introduction to John.My question for him is. After receiving my new name in sanskrit,I feel alittle ashamed. There is a sense of devotion and empowerment and I can help glancing at a list of your followers names. I am noticing many saynnas and other devotional sacred titles. Do you also give out sacred names?I am sure you can grow into them as well. Kenotia, Wisconsin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shanti, I so love the creativity and diversity on your site. I look forward to what you delight me with next.

    Warmly, Connie

    ReplyDelete