Tuesday 4 September 2012

Big Fire

I have just returned from four days at the Nordegg camping retreat ... and it was amazing.  We were in the mountains and adjacent to the bluest lake you've ever seen ... the views were simply breathtaking, the snow-capped Rockies, magnificent and majestic ...

The time spent with John during this precious retreat, both in the meetings and outside of them, was deeply deeply good and really special.  Each evening we all gathered around a huge circular fire pit, played music, sang and danced together ... and the energy was high, matching the towering leaping flames of the big fireLast night there was an impromptu gathering around the fire pit once again and, as many had already left, there was a more intimate setting ... It was a meeting with John under the stars unlike any other, which once again went well into the night ...  

The entire retreat in the mountains was truly memorable.  John continued to move us all forward ... and it seems to me that we are now moving at considerable speed.  I loved it all.  At times I was deeply moved in my heart; by the mountains, by others and by John ...

Meetings now resume at Oasis and later in the month John flies to Amsterdam for a four-day Seminar.  For details on that, or to check John's schedule for the rest of the year, please click here.

A new Podcast is in the works ... meanwhile, as always, please type any question you have for John in the 'comments' beneath this Post.

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti   

2 comments:

  1. You always talk about making what I know the truth of in my heart happen. And I know that there's no obstacle that's insurmountable. Yet looking at the years of conditioning and the structures my self has put in place - kids, family, job, lifestyle... I have to smile. If I were 20 and had no family and lived in Toronto, responding to what I know the truth of in my heart would be a picnic. Is there a reason that some of us have 10 courses to sweep aside and others can go straight after the hors d'oeuvre? I know that once that knowing makes itself known, there's no escape. It has me and that's that. I know there's nothing I can't do but this concept really fascinates me. Any insights would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a big fire...love, Matt

    ReplyDelete