Tuesday 25 September 2012

keep calm and carry on ...

Ok, first up, I find that I am once again unable to upload the recent dialogue with John!  If you are feeling disappointed, join the club... For SURE it will be uploaded for next week.

The fact that I cannot upload it today is actually the reason for the title and image for this week's Post because I just can't do it.  The resulting feelings of frustration, disappointment and distress are with me now and so, as usual these days when such feelings flood me, I am simultaneously in that tiny little bit that I Know the Truth of in my heart.  It is interesting what starts to happen when I do that because it's a bit like taking the air out of a balloon... those upset feelings just start to loose their mo-jo ... And I realize I (the Real I) can not only be ok - it is ok, already, right now!  So then it's like, ok well which one do you want to side with?  The upset, self-righteous one or the one who is entirely capable of keeping calm and carrying on - not only able to keep calm and carry on in fact, but fairly disinterested in all the drama.  There is a tenderness for the part of me which is upset, but it's like a loving wise parent, looking at the upset child and smiling and saying 'come on, you know it's ok ...'

And so ...um, it's ok.  And it will be here next week for you to enjoy ...
Until next time,
Love,
Shanti 

No comments:

Post a Comment