Tuesday 11 September 2012

Questions & Answers


Many of you may waiting for the next Podcast of my recent dialogue with John and it is scheduled to be uploaded this time next week - as always, it will be well worth the wait!!  In it, John answers many more questions and I thought it might be good to give a bit more guidance regarding the sending in of future questions ... 
The main thing I'd like people to consider is the length of their question; basically: shorter is better.  Ideally the whole thing should only be one or two sentences long, so please try and be as concise as possible...  Your question may be deeply personal, or perhaps it's something you feel would be good for many others to be able to hear John's answer to...  In any case, we all benefit from hearing John answering any and all questions!  
And on that note, a heartfelt thank you to all of you who have sent in questions.  

Recent meetings here in Edmonton have seen a predominant return to the format of John speaking to questioners in The Chair (with the odd exception) and my sense of it is that the format is still in flux and will continue to fluctuate for some time ...  I'm enjoying the sense of possibility in that.  And I'm surprised how quickly I have grown used to seeing John without his beard, given what a shock it was at first!  But aside from any lack of facial hair, when I look at John's face now, I can see that he is most certainly going through his own Deepening ... and as such, his face is ever lovelier to behold ...

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti 

No comments:

Post a Comment