Tuesday 26 February 2013

Compassion

I loved the meetings with John this weekend and I was also lucky enough to be at a cafe table with him.  What touched me about John both at the cafe and in the meetings was his tremendous compassion.  I see his mastery and I see his Goodness, but the way he sees things - events, situations and people - with such love and kindness never ceases to move me.  On a more personal note, John pointed out an issue I'd been carrying with such conviction that I'd not seen it from a deeper and truer perspective.  I saw then that beingness has no issue with anything and that anything in me that holds any sort of charge is not It and as such is another thing to let go of.  And so now I feel a little sharper to be on the lookout for any such issue; any charged reaction, to then be what I Know the truth of mid-stream, and I love that I can do that and the magicalness of how that works and the ultimate Goodness in that way of being.  My life has never been more meaningful.  And (I almost forgot!) I also sat in the Chair on Sunday evening and as always it was LOVEly and Good.  As I connected to John and to the whole room, there was learning and seeing, meaning and being, laughter and tears... and gratitude.  There are no words to describe the love and gratitude I have in my heart for John and for the life I'm now living ...

Those of you far away who get to drink from him less often or only at international events, (he's in Byron Bay soon from 8-11 March), don't forget you can always treat your being (your self might not receive it as a treat!) to some recent CDs and/or DVDs (or MP3 downloads) by purchasing them online.  Go to https://www.johnderuiter.com/onlinestore/I did that when I lived overseas and I still listen to him on CD most days - it does all help ...

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti 

No comments:

Post a Comment