Tuesday 5 February 2013

Love Affair

John de Ruiter

It's great to have John back from overseas and I very much enjoyed the meetings with him over the weekend.  Even when he is silent, his transmission is certainly filling the room and I sit there breathing it in, swimming in it and loving it.  What goodness he brings and keeps on giving and giving ...  By drinking deeply in the meetings it helps me in daily life, to not give anything to negativity.  
It's truly a love affair, this moving into fineness.

Although John said little over the weekend, he did say this:

"Knowing gives you the discernment in 
how to move,
how to engage
      and what to engage ..."  
JdR, Feb, 2013

For me such discernment brings real goodness and helps me to break free of limitation in all its forms.  I'm more creative, more spontaneous, more free ...  And by aligning with Knowing, my own transmission is becoming altogether finer and sweeter too.

I am still waiting to hear when the next dialogue with John can be scheduled, meanwhile feel free to send in any questions in the usual way (as a 'comment' below).

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti   

3 comments:

  1. Hi shanti,

    i discovered your blog a few weeks ago, and now i just like to share that i am happy about seeing & knowing you in the reflection of this amazing process , that you are offering here.. ( But we don't know each other on a personal level...)

    it helps a lot... and i am enjoying the goodness in it...

    i am living far away in germany, but in the moment it makes really no difference, because being love-knowing is taken deeper roots and so the magic of real change is breaking through on every level..

    i simply like to say thank you for your honest and good sharing...

    love, jürgen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jurgen, all the best to you! Love, Shanti :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a question for John:
    I listened to a tape recently where you spoke about when you are being what you are you would not have an attitude of wanting to rid yourself of physical pain. If I look at my own reaction to such things as physical or emotional pain I see that I am not being my true self. It seems there is nothing that I can do to be my real self except realise it. What would you suggest that I can do to help myself realise my true self?
    From Nadine Gebhardt

    ReplyDelete