Tuesday 16 July 2013

Back in the Saddle

The good news is that I am all ready to upload the latest podcast of my recent dialogue with John! ... the less good news is that I have encountered some technical problems with the site so I cannot upload it today as planned!  I have done what I can to address the problem and as soon as I am able to proceed with the upload, rest assured I will be doing it pronto - we're talking a mid-week Post, if not sooner.

I've been out of the loop a bit socially since the end of the Summer Seminar and I wonder how other participants are doing... After the seminar ended I felt quite windblown and out-of-sorts ... until the last few days when I seem to have digested enough of that quantum super food and can definitely say I'm back in the saddle.  In fact, I find that I am now more able to sustain a deeper level of Knowing whilst doing mundane things in the world, which is kinda new.

Sincere apologies for not being able to present you with some more of John's wisdom via the podcast today - but with luck I will get it sorted out very soon.  Meantime I look forward to receiving more new questions for John for the next dialogue - as always please send them in via the 'comments' below.

Until next time,
which is hopefully in the next few days with the new podcast!
Love,
Shanti    

No comments:

Post a Comment