Tuesday 9 July 2013

Time to Digest...

John de Ruiter

And so it was - a strong Summer Seminar... and now there is a time to digest John's wonderful teachings.  I felt he gave us so much these past few weeks.  It was powerful both in the strength of what he was administering on the unseen and quantum level and also in terms of some of the things he spoke of.  It was a bit of a roller coaster ride for me.  It seemed that much got stirred up from the deeper levels and I found myself being somewhat tossed about at times...  I still feel a bit dazed and confused; not my 'normal' self, but as I said, it was a strong seminar, so I shouldn't be too surprised, I know it's all good.  And if I'm really getting it and constantly working things out within, then my 'normal self' is obviously going to become increasingly not my normal self at all ...
  
No doubt there will be many new and stellar CDs from this latest Seminar available soon from http://johnderuiter.com/ - meanwhile below are some more quotes from John:

 "What you relate to 
is what you're in."
JdR - Summer Seminar 2013

"You can move as awareness into a greater space,
a deeper level of you
by knowing the truth of it,
knowing the truth of what's deeper,
and as soon as you know,
relate to what you're knowing." 
JdR - Summer Seminar 2013

"If deepest clarity governs you,
the letting go of anything isn't difficult
- it's true."
JdR - Summer Seminar 2013

"The little is much
       when you're in it."    
JdR - Summer Seminar 2013

The dialogue with John which happened a few weeks ago, is still in the works and I am hoping to have it ready to upload next week.  As always, please type any new questions for John in the 'comments' below and, for all those who participated in the seminar, 'happy digesting!'

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti

3 comments:

  1. I usually print your posts, is it ok?
    Thank you,
    Love,
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! And just out of curiosity, in which country do you reside Betty? Have you ever met John? Thanks. PS I've written a book I'd like to get published - don't suppose you're in the publishing biz? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reside in Mexico and haven't met John. I'm not in the publishing biz - I'll be looking forward for your news about your book, would like to read it.
      Thanks,
      Best regards,

      Delete