Wednesday 24 July 2013

Peace

I chose the above image for it's soft and peaceful qualities as it kind of reflects my current state.  Apologies for this post being a day late, due to circumstances beyond my control.  And for those who didn't already check it out, the latest dialogue with John is up and to listen to it just click here.

As the long summer break from John and the meetings continues on, I am finding the goodness and the opportunity in that, as it allows me to truly see just how well I am doing in terms of being and doing what I Know.  When John first spoke those words to me perhaps more than a year ago now, my first response was to relax inside.  I see that it truly is key to quietly acquiesce with what is often very little in terms of experience, yet always there no matter what I am experiencing.  I see that the more I attune to that very subtle most peaceful loveliness within, the more real my life becomes.  As life continues to provide pressure and difficulties, to be able to align with my innermost is a true gift.  As John has said, it is really about making what truly matters more, matter more.  I will give an example, the first one that just came to mind.  The other day I was shopping in a huge store for groceries and it was the end of a long and tiring day of running errands etc.  As I heaved my overloaded basket along I realized that although there was a thread of beingness quietly within my awareness it was not what I was giving most of my belief to.  My predominant experience was that of feeling tired and hungry and just wanting to get it finished so I could go home but as soon as I realized that, I just shifted within to put my deeper Knowing first.  It happened in a moment, and I instantly felt something new and fresh was in front of me as I stepped towards the check-out.  It was a subtle yet very real shift, literally mid-stride.  It is in these small moments that I acknowledge real progress.  Making what matters more, matter more to me than whatever else I am experiencing.  Somehow in the long break from seeing John and receiving the goodness of his transmission, I know it's an important time for this and really worth stepping up in all the ways I know I can - those precious cutting edges within ...

Before I sign off I'd like to encourage you - especially all those living overseas who seldom get to see John if at all - to dig deep and send in some more questions for the next dialogue with him.  More of your questions mean that we all get to benefit from John's wisdom!

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti  

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog and podcasts with John. A question for him follows: It seems as though the struggle against our old selves is a lifelong struggle, would you agree that is so despite any awakenings? If so, what are the attributes required to stay positive? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John, how important is freedom?

    ReplyDelete