Tuesday 30 April 2013

Integrating and Tuning In

John de Ruiter, March 2013




Before John left for the Venwoude Seminar in The Netherlands, I spoke to him about when he's away that it's a time for us to integrate and he agreed but added that it's also good to watch as many of the live broadcasts as possible.  Today is the last day of the retreat and fortunately I managed to watch quite a number of the live broadcasts - and that was so good.  And quite amazing to the accustomed small self to feel John's powerful transmission across such a vast distance - but of course, on the deeper levels, such a distance is not a problem.

From the first broadcast this morning, a few snippets:

"In moving into realization we realize deeper and deeper levels of what we really are - enabling us to manifest and create from these deeper levels..."
 JdR Venwoude - 30 April 2013

"Our real nature has to do with the deepest of what we are.  It's where everything comes from and we are able to realize it.  And that requires a letting go of what we're familiar with; a letting go of what we're used to.  The more that you awaken to, the more you'll be letting go of." 
 JdR Venwoude - 30 April 2013

And one from the last broadcast, where he answered a question about the Beyond...

"Belong to it, respond to it, relate to it..."

In case you missed it, on Wednesday last week I uploaded the new Podcast where John answers lots of questions sent in to the Blog.  If you've not already done so, you can hear it bclicking here.  As with all of John's teachings, it's worth listening to more than once.

And as always please type any new questions for John in the 'comments' beneath this post, thanks.

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti   

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I would like to ask John a simple question. I don't relate to much said during any of the meetings that I have attended. I do know how to reach and come from a vulnerable place in myself that I trust. I decided to stop going to the meetings and dive into the place I know and love.What is John's opinion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Shanti, I enjoyed your last podcast.. mostly hearing about the meaning of gain and loss. I would like to ask John, how lack of balance between loss and gain is possible when you know you have completed the work. I have done all that is asked of me,and I've read every sign. (TRUTH has put forward). As of today, still I'm experiencing mostly loss...now going on for decades. I didn't realize by coming here, I'd end up being aloner,pushing a shopping cart thru the streets of Edmonton. Something is off.What is it?

    ReplyDelete