Tuesday 23 April 2013

Picking up Speed


The title of this week's post is in reference to the general quickening which is being felt by pretty much everybody these days... And in fact John confirmed it when he graced the cafe table at which I sat on Sunday. To give you the context, I had been sharing how I had recently gone from being fully in Knowing 24/7 for several days and then, more recently, I'd been going from one extreme to the other; from being immersed in This to being immersed in deep difficulty... and I likened it to having been "on my horse" and then "falling off" and John said, "you've never been on a horse that's run before." He went on to explain that "the pace has picked up."
John de Ruiter


Indeed it has, but I've still been attempting to get the latest dialogue I recently recorded with John uploaded as a Podcast - and it is almost done! So almost, that I am planning to upload it tomorrow - rather that wait a whole extra week (it was nearly ready today but not quite finished...) So tune back in tomorrow and let's hope it is there!

As John rose from the cafe table on Sunday he looked at me and said sweetly, "Get back on your horse." Yes...


Until next time... (and check in tomorrow evening to see if the Podcast is up).
Love,
Shanti 

No comments:

Post a Comment