Tuesday 2 April 2013

Intensity and Softening

The Spring Seminar is almost done and it's been pretty intense ... It feels to me like John's transmission has just been off the charts ... so strong.  It's been a week of intensity and cutting edges for me, at times too cutting and I've not been able to stay sharp... but it became clear that the basics were my ground: ...to stay open and, no matter what I was experiencing, to soften... In that, it has never felt so crucial to watch my step, both my inner step and my outer step...

Before I sign off, a few snippets from the beyond this awesome seminar:

"In awareness returning Home
the habit of separation
and the habit of consumption
fuelled by self importance
is left alone.
Left alone, it dries out."    
 - JdR 31 March 2013


"Honesty Knows."
 - JdR 31 March 2013
"The I in fusion with the self, 
as a self,
stands in clarity...
having need of nothing
continuity standing..." 
 - JdR 31 March 2013
Tomorrow is the last day of this Seminar and there will be much to integrate in the coming weeks...
Meanwhile, as always, please send in any question you may have for John in the 'comments' beneath this Post. The recent recorded dialogue with him was great and I will endeavour to get it uploaded in the next couple of weeks.

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment