Tuesday 9 April 2013

Proximity

John de Ruiter March 2013
Yes, proximity matters.  It's something I've heard John say at various times in different ways and it is so clear to me that being close to John and attending as many meetings as I can is tremendously helpful in terms of gaining Knowledge... The best for me is when he sits at my cafe table, which is what happened yesterday - and it was a timely thing, for it reminded me once again of perspective; getting my priorities straight within.  It can be a most subtle shift, but I know when I'm aligning with what is deeper in me.  It is more quiet, more calm and it's like a gentle smile; a knowing smile and there's Goodness in it ... How lucky to have these days with John, these most precious days with the Master ...
 
It's been a very busy week and I've been unable to get on with the transcript etc to upload the podcast but I'm onto it and it wont be too far off!

As always, please type any questions for John in the 'comments' below. If you're unable to be here with John, at least you can send in a question for him to answer in the next dialogue.  And you can check out his schedule by clicking here.
Until next time,
Love,
Shanti  

1 comment:

  1. Dear John
    You recently mentioned "Soul". How is one's Soul different from "Being" and Knowing"?

    ReplyDelete