Tuesday 16 April 2013

Less is More

John de Ruiter 2013 (in Byron Bay, Australia)
As life has continued to truck along at speed there's just not been time to upload the latest John dialogue, but I'm hoping to have it done for you by next Tuesday. As always it is well worth the wait! In it John talks about experiences and how best to be in them. For myself, I notice that the experience of coming from what is deeper and finer in me can often be very subtle and barely noticeable although the Goodness of it is always discernable...  In daily life it manifests all the way to the surface when I see that I'm predominantly calmer and happier in my self. And when my self is in difficulty or feeling the pressure, I soften... I am still integrating after all.

It's all about more beingness and less self.  When I'm close to John, especially during the meetings, my experience is always greater and that's really good too; as my nervous system continues it's own transformation and realignment with It.

Soon John goes to The Netherlands for what will surely be an awesome 7-day Seminar.  If you can be there, be there!

So, new Podcast up next week, with luck - I'll do my best!

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti  

1 comment:

  1. Dear John,

    When do you really know when you are ready for a relationship.

    ReplyDelete